Lower Manaslu trek also includes inside Manaslu region, which is most intresting areas of Nepal. and this trek mainly starts from Gorkha Bazar, among this here are so many different kind of temples inside the city and on the top of the hill famous goddess Kali temple, Gorakhnath temple and museum on above the Gorkha city. a fantastic panoramic view of Mountain ranges from Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganash himal mountain ranges can be seen. the gateway trail goes to upper Manaslu also, divided from the day second camp called Khanchok-Ghampesal to Arughat and towards along with Budi Gandaki river. from the ruling period of King Prithivi Narayan has given the name of the district called "Gorkha", which is most famous historical list. became also known by the British Gurkha militarily a large population of the Gurungs people living inside this district is the main home land of Gurkhas.
A 3rd largest district of Nepal Gorkha is equally holding a vast nature of the high Himalayas including Mt. Manaslu 8156m, Buddha Himal, Budi Himal, Dr. Harka Chuli Samdo and much many major peaks are just in front of the Nepal-Tibet border mountain ranges situated inside this district.
mainly promoted all home stay facility for the individual trekkers who has aims to visit and explore with local people, their culture and the taste of traditional organic products foods and beverages are even more attraction of this area.
Fact of the Trek
Trip Name: Lower manaslu trek Duration: 10Days
Trip Type: Tea House/Camping
Best season: September to November & February to May
Transportation: Land or Flight
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu, camping during the trek
Culture: Gurung, Ghale, Tamang
Itinerary for lower manaslu Trek
Day01: Arrive at Kathamndu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full day sight seeing Tour in Kathamndu
Day 01: Kathmandu - Gorkha (1200m) from Kathmandu drives 4 and half hours to Gorkha
Day 02: Gorkha Bazar - Taple Danda (1430 m) 6 hours trek.
Day 03: Taple Danda - Ghyampesal, Sulikot Hill Camp (1600m) 7 hours
Day 04: Sulikot - close to Dharche Ri Danda camp (3000m) 7 hours
Day 05: Dharche Ri Danda - Barpak village camp, the main home land of British Gurkhas ( 2000 m) 6 hours
Day 06: Barpak - Laprak Village (2000 m) 4 hours
Day 07: Laprak - Lapu Bensi (1000m) 6/7 hours
Day 08: Lapu Bensi - Arughat Bazar camp 7/8 hrs trek (540m)
Day 09: Arughat Bazar - Drive to Kathmandu: 5/6 hrs
Day 10: deaputure
• All private transportation.
• 3 star hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• All entrance fee and experience tour guide for sightseeing All private transportation in.
• There Time Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek.
• Tea house/home stay accommodation during the trek.
• Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters.
• Trekking map for manaslu and trip achievement certificate.
• First aid medical kit (with the guide).
• Manaslu Permits fee.
• Welcome and Farewell dinner.
• Government taxes & office service charge.
• International air fare to and from Kathmandu.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Lunch and evening meals in cities, except the trek (and also
the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or Pokhara because of
early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due
to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
• Travel and rescue insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery
recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
• Tips for drivers, guides and porter.
|Duration: 10 Days|
|Average price: US$ - only *per person|