Drive to the Dolakha (Mude) from Katmandu, side is eastern part of Nepal .Main highlight of this trekking is to see the magnificent views of eastern part of Himalayas with mt. Everest of Nepal and encounter with several different ethnic people and interesting experience about socio-economic situation, life style and their professions. Specially, people like this area very much who are interested to visit to the non-tourist area for the nature and culture.
Fact of the Trek
Trip Name: Kalinchowk Trek Duration: 11 Days
trip cost : US$
Best season: : any time of year
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathamndu and camping during the trek
Itinerary for kalinchowk trek
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu & drive to hotel.
Day 2: Ful Day Sightseeing Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Drive to Mude Bazar Camp.
Day 4: Mude Bazar to walk Khola Khark Camp.
Day 5: Khola Khark to Dhormba Gompa Camp.
Day 6: Dhormba Gompa to Bag Dhunga Camp.
Day 7: Bag Dhunga to Gurase bhanjyang Camp.
Day 8: Gurase Bhanjyang to Bholung Village camp.
Day 9: Bholung village to Palanchok Temple Camp.
Day 10: From Palanchok drive to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure
Trip Cost Include
1. All necessary road transportation (privatecar/van/bus)
2. 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
3. Camping accommodation during the trek
4. Govt. licensed guide and necessary numbers of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
5. Necessary Permits and TIMS Card
6 Acomodational atKathamndu, with Breakfast.
7. sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
8. Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
Trip Cost Exclude
1. Lunch & dinner During your stay in Kathamndu
2. Clients’ insurance.
3. Extra food, water, cold and alcoholic drink
4 Tips and beverage bill,personal expenses
|Category: New Travel Destination|
|Duration: 11 Days|
|Average price: US$ - only *per person|