Lamjung Himal trek, a a beautiful trek in north west of Nepal is considered as a non-technical trek. This trekking package takes you through the rich of cultural heritage of Gurung village to the pristine area of Lamjung Himal.
All age group trekkers can do this trek, the route is not so crowed. You can see the entire Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri mountain and Manaslu in your eye lavel. The compbin for of natural beauty and cultural heritage, this trekking trail is getting popularity day by day.
We have designed for camping arrangement, everything is handled by a team of porters, sherpas and cooks who carry the equipment, fix the camp and have hot meals waiting for you at every food break.
Fact of the Trek:
Duration: 15 Days
Best season: September to November & February to May
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathmandu and Pokhara, camping during the trek
Highest Access: Ramdung Base Camp-3950m
Culture: Gurung, Ghale
Itinerary of lamjung hilan trek
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel, overnight at hotel
Day 02 : Full DayKathmandu Valley sightseeing.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 6 hours, overnigh in the Hotel Pokhara
Day 04 : Trek to Modi Khola-900m (6-7 hr)
Day 05: Trek to Tangting Kharka-2100m (6-7 hr)
Day 06: Trek to Bhaise Kharka-3400m (7-8 hr)
Day 07: Trek to Ramdung Base Camp-3950m (5-6 hr)
Day 08: Trek to Ramdung Peak-4440m from where you can have the great views of Mt. Lamjung, Manaslu and Annapurna ranges and return to Kopchepani-2800m
Day 09: Trek to Baglungpani-1700m (5-6 hr)
Day 10: Trek to Tarkughat-820m (6-7 hr)
Day 11: Trek to Daraundi Khola-800m (6-7 hr)
Day 12: Trek ends at Gorkha-1100m (3 hr)
Day 13: Drive from Gorkha to Kathmandu, Overnight at hotel
Day 14 : Kathmandu free day,
Day 15 : Depature
Trip Cost Include
1. All necessary road transportation (Private car/van/bus)
2. 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
3. camping accommodation during the trek
4. Govt. licensed guide and necessary numbers of porters with their salary and meals
5. Necessary Permits and TIMS Card and local taxes
6 Acomodational at Kathamndu and Pokhara, with Breakfast.
7. sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
8. Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
Trip Cost Exclude
1. Lunch & dinner During your stay in Kathamndu and pokhara
2. Clients’ insurance.
3. Extra food, water, cold and alcoholic drink
4. Tips and beverage bill, personal expenses and personal clothing
|Category: New Travel Destination|
|Duration: 15 Days|
|Average price: US$ - only *per person|