This trekking area lies north of Kathmandu. You start walking from Trishuli Bazaar after a 4 hours bus ride. This is an easy trek, so it is recommended for older or families with children. Himalayan view of Giant Ganesh Himal and many more beautiful culture are the main attraction of this trek.
Fact of the Trek
Trip Name: Singla pass Trek Duration: 10 Days
Trip cost : US$
Best season: : any time of years
Accommodation: Hotel/ Resort in Kathamandu and camping during the trek
Itinerary for single pass Trek
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 Sightseeing Kathmandu valley.
Day 3 Kathmandu to Trisuli Camp.
Day 4 Trisuli to Samagree Camp.
Day 5 Samagree to Tharpu Camp.
Day 6 Tharpu to Katunje Bazar camp.
Day 7 Katunje Bazaar to Jemrung Darbar Camp.
Day 8 Jemrung Darbar to Dhading Besi Camp.Gurase Bhanjyang to Bholung Village camp.
Day 9 Dhading Besi & drive to Kathmandu.
Day 10 Departure
Trip Cost Include
1. All necessary road transportation (private car/van/bus)
2. 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek
4. Govt. licensed guide and necessary numbers of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
5. Necessary Permits and TIMS Card
6 Acomodational at Kathamndu, with Breakfast.
7. sightseeing tours in Kathmandu
8. Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
Trip Cost Exclude
1. Lunch & dinner During your stay in Katahmndu
2. Clients’ insurance.
3. Extra food, water, cold and alcoholic drink
5. Tips and beverage bill, personal expenses and personal
|Category: New Travel Destination|
|Duration: 10 Days|
|Average price: US$ 1000 only *per person|